Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What A Girl Wants.....(Part 2)

A continuation from the previous post.....


6. LA LANGUE FRANÇAIS - Need to polish my knowledge on French Language. Been planning to do this since forever.....but, don't have anybody to communicate with.....as time pass, I am afraid that I will totally forget about this. All I can remember is the numbers and this:- Je m'appelle Ruzanna Mohd Zaki. J'ai 24 ans. J'habite à Bandar Tun Razak. J'aime écouter de la musique et lire le roman. That is all I can remember for now....I do remember other verbs, but need to refresh my memory on the nouns first before I can create other sentences....=)

7. Improve skills on bead sewing - I love this.....but, currently don't have enough time to do this. The one I have been doing previously was the simpler version because I prefer it to be simple and sweet. But now, I am thinking of taking it to the next level. Having the right material, I plan to do a more complex one. Totally gonna love this...(^__^)... Still owe my sister to redo the beading on her baju kurung from raya 2009. The one she haven't wear yet because of that minor problem of the beading....hehe.... 

8. Cooking @ baking?? - I'll leave this to my sister for now....hehe....it is her passion....but, by the end of this year, Insyaallah my cooking skill will improve.....hehe.....11 months to go....Chiayok!! However, I have no objection to cupcakes decoration like before...=)
Done in 2009

9. Roller coaster ride - Well...had been on one before...the smaller one at Genting.....been dreading to get on the bigger one....hohoho.....been afraid bcoz of the high velocity. Am not afraid of speed. I just need to be in control...=P.....maybe I'll give it a shot the next time I go there...

10. Be Healthy - Of course, who doesn't? I wanna lead a long, healthy n happy live with my beloved family.

11. Last but not least, Super Power - Mind reading like Edward Cullen....=) This should be fun....

That is all 11 things that I want for 2011....=) 

P/s: Borrowed this book a couple days ago... Will have a review soon....=)


My Idol


    No comments:

    Post a Comment