Monday, January 24, 2011

Love and Hate

LOVE - - - > Had a blast weekend. Best weekend EVER.....hehe....Went shopping for two days in a row. Bought things for leisure and trip to UK.  =)) loving it.....

Saturday @ Sunway Piramid (22/1/11) - alone
Reached there at about 10.50am. Had a brunch & watched people skate for a while. Thinking of joining them but didn't put on proper attire. Went for a window shopping instead.

Then, got stuck @World of Cartoons for more than an hour after getting in and out of other baby stores like Anakku & Modernmum. Bought presents for Akilah, Apisz n Adi junior. Totally enjoyed that. =)

After that went to Parkson. Got myself a jacket n a pair of shoes for my trip.

Bought Tako Tao for Syaz n Subway's footlong seafood&crab for Aina.

Sunday @ KLCC (23/1/11) - with mum & sis
What did I buy? 3 pairs of high heels & a handbag. =P
Currently have 3 high heels at home. Others, RIP. I just need some back up to match my dress esp when I need to go to wedding ceremonies. I am very fussy when it comes to getting a good pair of shoes@sandals. Esp about the design & comfort. Never like it to be too simple nor too complicated. So, might as well just grab it while I can. Plus, the sale is on and I have my RM100 voucher from KESKEW's Family Day lucky draw. =)

The Sembonia handbag - that one is for my trip. Don't have a suitable one at home. Those are for working purposes. This one can be use for travelling and weekend visits to the shopping mall. =) Shall have no regrets of buying it. =P

What I HATE about this shopping trip? Seeing the amount on my credit card bills...=P


HATE - - - > being an emotional driver as I am

Friday @ Sogo car park (21/1/11)
On the way of getting out from the car park area (while in queue), the car in front of me put on a reverse gear and hit my car - which results in minor damage. So, what should happen next? That driver should just apologize sincerely and the thing is settled. End of story..... =)

But, what did he said instead? "Ooo...sori aaa....ala...tada apa la...sikit je. Polish saja suda cukup" - and that made me snap!
My reply "Owh, macam tu ka? Ini crack sikit macamana? Sapa mau bayar? Kalau macam tu, I kasi calar kereta u sikit bole ke?" Terus dia diam.

Ekceli bukannya nak marah sangat pun... (walaupun badan da menggigil...hehe...)...but, I think he is being rude by saying that....macamana kalau I yang terlanggar kerete dia? mau kena bayar ganti rugi tang2 tu jugak...seb baik la masih waras lagi time tu...huhu...so, lepaskan dia camtu jek. Kalau papa ada, confirm org tu da kena bayar.

Btw, how did I know I regret my action....it is simple....I cried all the way back home thinking about it....hehe...Cry baby cry......

No comments:

Post a Comment