Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Year, New Me.....(^__^)

My first ever created blog....(da tua2 baru pandai nak buat blog...hehe)....bukan apa....dulu tak rasa ada keperluan untuk buat blog ni....xde apa yang nak diutarakan....but now, semenjak berkhidmat dalam Kerajaan, kena la belajar menulis blog & mengutarakan pendapat...=)

First of all....why 'The Magnifier'? Coz this is where my deep secrets will be revealed.....people will have more access into my private life....my thoughts to be exact....something I normally share with my sisters ONLY....but more doesn't mean ALL....=)

Well, of course there is other option - Facebook....but, since my dad and almost all my relatives are on my friends' list....so, paham2 je la...hehe...

I guess that is all my rambling for now..... XOXO - babbling girl...<3

P/S: Kredit to Mr. G I for the Blog's Title.....magnifying glass....(^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment