Friday, January 14, 2011

What A Girl Wants.....

Entry for today (14/01/2011)..... Ilham dari Mr. G I.....

What a girl wants?  What do I want?  What do you want?

Have you ever seriously think of it?  Every now and then....I do....

My upmost target is to achieve happiness in life.....having no regrets, no problems, etc.....
But, that is the main one....lets start with the simple one....

WHAT DO I WANT FOR 2011:
  1. LOVE??? - Of course....Everybody wants to love and be loved. Kriteria pilihan? Biarlah yang menjaga tiang agamanya, seboleh2nya tidak merokok, yang mementingkan keluarga, yang sekufu, pendek kata memiliki ciri2 yang akan di-approve oleh papa n mama. Senang kan? But, am I ready? Dah kowt....da nak masuk suku abad pown....Tapi, dah sampai seru ke? How should I know? Hehe...biarlah masa yang menentukan....
  2. Reduce weight - Almost everyone I know have this on their list, including my sister who already have ideal weight, let alone those with excess weight.... Hit the gym? Already a member@ Fitness First but still having problem with my time management, plus self discipline *sigh*....going lazy lately.....Looks like iPhone4 have to be put on hold.....need to use that much needed money to hire a Personal Trainer at Fitness First.....the easiest way to discipline myself into hitting the gym.....huhu.....
  3. Career improvements & to boost confidence level  - Need to increase my knowledge by reading more.....huhu....everyone knows that....*susah jugak kerja Kerajaan ni ye...hehe...*... tak lupa juga, to increase my confidence level. How?? Need to socialize more rasanya (previously I used to stay at home during my free time - just lazying around).....Verbally, I talk less coz I prefer to listen more. But in writing, I say more....hehe.....Best way to boost my confidence level is to 'karok' more....get on stage....in other word, be someone yang 'gila mic'....hehe....macam ex-presiden MTM Kolej 14, UPM batch 06/07....=)
  4. Learn how to play piano or keyboard for a start - I love listening to the music, might as well play it on my own.....Since I already know the notes, now I need to learn about the chords.....hmm.....piano lesson is quite expensive (for me).....might as well ask my younger sisters to teach me since my parents are paying for their lessons.....lucky them.....huhu.....I no longer have access to my parents money since receiving my first paycheck.....
  5. Re-start saving @ Increase the figures in my accounts - My ASB account had totally been ignored in 2010.....so many things to spend on esp Batik - loving it (^__^), shawls, and of course WEDDING PRESENTSSSSS - the number might be increasing this year (*__*)...aigoo...
What else do I want? Can't think of anything more right now. Will update from time to time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment