Monday, January 17, 2011

My Next Agenda....

In the midst of completing my book review on The Source of Leadership by David M. Traversi, I went to sleep dreaming about getting ready to get married. Apakah??? The thing is, none of my family member's were around. (*__*)'. Kahwin lari kah??? huhu....luckily, it was just a dream....fuhh....

Today is the dateline for submitting the book review. Mine had been sent through Masdiana. Thanx Dian...(^__^). Now, I can focus on my other agendas:-

1. Watching movies - upcoming one is with my colleagues....
2. Hanging out with friends from PTD batch 1/2010; if only they are available....
3. Continue reading the novels I've bought....lots of them....=P
  • Nicholas Sparks (3) - A Walk to Remember; Dear John & The Last Song
  • Cecilia Ahern (1) - The Gift
  • Philip Pullman (3) - His Dark Materials Trilogy (The Golden Compass; The Subtle Knife & The Amber Spyglass)
  • Anne Rice (3) - Interview With The Vampire; Queen of The Damned & Vampire Lestat
  • Marilyn Kaye (5) - Gifted set no.2-6 (Better Late Than Never; Here Today, Gone Tomorrow; Finders Keepers; Now You See Me & Speak No Evil)
A lot??? I know....hehe....keep buying, but don't have the time to read....=P

4. Getting ready for my trip to UK before this CNY - study the project, visit the money changer, plan which clothes to bring (still winter right?) - need to get a new pair of shoes-semi formal (where should I shop for this...hmm...)
5. Getting ready for my social trip to Johor - Singapore during this CNY - again, money changer....huhu....
6. Wut else....hmm....visit my tailor....shopped a lot of materials already....again, MONEY.....huhu....
7. And last but not least, HIT THE GYM....AAAAAAAAAAA!!!....

That is all....tata 4 now....XOXO....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment