Wednesday, March 16, 2011

S.I.N.G.L.E

Being single has played the major part of my life so far, eventhough most of my closest friends are guys.

Sorry to say, but most of my gal pals in my previous days used to travel in groups which sometimes contribute to lagging people back - I hate wasting my time waiting. Plus, I prefer to be on my own most of the time, doing whatever I like on my own terms.

I can be very choosy in search of my 'Mr. Right'. Most of the guys I came to know does not fit at least one of the major criteria of my dream guy (as if I fit theirs....huhu....). They either smoke or plain rude. I am allergic to rude people. Plus, I do not belong to those group of hot chicks with pretty faces and slim figures. That is a major turn down for guys I guess. However, I can't help but notice that older guys do get attracted to me sometimes. Weird. Wuteva.

Lose weight??? Emm...quite hard. Why? The options that I have are physical exercises, slimming centers & slimming pills or formulas. I don't prefer going to slimming centers as I don't have weight issues that major. I hate taking formulas as I don't like their taste and I am too conscious about the side effects. So, that leaves me with no choice other than exercise.

My first step is to join fitness club, which I already did.  Had been joining Fitness First since the end of last year. However, I haven't been there quite as much. I had stop hitting the gym for at least 4 months. Wasting my money for fee just like that. Had been busy and lazy at the same time. I think what I need is a Personal Trainer (that involves money). Someone that can cause me to have to go since the appointment had been set. Someone that can show me the right way to achieve my targets. However, that one have to be put on hold for the time being since I have a minor financial problem right now. Need to settle all my debts first. Credit card debts...hehe....=P...Been making efforts to hit the gym on my own lately. I just love running on the treadmill while enjoying the show on Star World. Preparing myself for the Lead Camp. Probably in August. Wut??? During fasting month? Hopefully not.... ;-(

What else.....hmm.....that is all, I think.....need to find a new topic fast before I bore myself to death or starts rambling nonsense...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment