Friday, March 11, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday to Me

It is the time of the year~~~~ I have reach a quarter century in terms of age.
Thanx to all who wishes for my Birthday~~~


╔♫╗────────╔═╦╗─♫╗╔╗─╔╗─♥──
║╩╠═╦═╦═╦╦╗║╚╠╬╦╣╚╣╚╦╝╠═╦╦╗
║╦║╬║╬║╬║║║║╔║║╔╣╔╣║║╬║╬║║║
╚╩╩╩╣╔╣╔╬╗║♫═╩╩╝╚═╩╩╩═╩╩╬╗║
────♫╝╚╝╚═╝─────────────╚═♥ 

 
This is the best wish so far, from my dearest sister Aina (love u much):-

To wonderful sister (yes, it's you)
In sorrow or fun, even in the blues,
Whenever needed I can count on you,
You are the best and the best is YOU,
Forever I LOVE YOU and I know you love me too....

To wonderful sister (still, it's you)
You are strict but childish in a way or two,
Moody and funny and ting-tong too,
Happy go lucky as long as you are you,
May Allah bless you and your wishes come true.

To wonderful sister (you..you..you)
Up and down, rolling peek-a-boo,
It's March the 11th & I dunno what to do,
I have no idea why I'm writing this to you,
Talking so much nonsense, owh well maybe I lost a screw.

To wonderful sister (eyh, dont malu malu)
I sound crazy, but anything for you,
A sister I LOVE and others also do,
May your day starts well, health&wealth&smile&success be there too,
Ho..Ho..Ho..HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~

XOXO,
See you~

Footnote: The one which manage to bring tears to my eyes early in the morning & even after reading it again n again =P

2 comments:

  1. i knew..d wonders it will do..finally comes to you!hahahaha~muachhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walaupun rasa cam nak nanges...tapi tetap nak baca banyak2 kali...(^__^)

    ReplyDelete