Friday, March 11, 2011

Facts about me (11 Mac 2011)

10 facts on me in relation to my 25 years of living. 
(thinking of doing 25 instead of 10 but, couldn't think of anything else)

1. My blood type is A+ and there may be some minor problem with my hemoglobin last time I checked during Industrial Training. Need to have a re-check.

2. I am an avid batik collector. Newest collection is from Karyaneka. 
Range of price that I am willing to pay per 4m material is up to RM300 ONLY...hehe...

3. Raisins : I only eat it on its own. I hate having it in any of my foods - be it a fruit cake, rice, etc....I also don't favor peanut butter that much.

4. My emotions are obvious. When I hate someone, it shows...same goes when I like someone. =)) 
Plus, I am the type of person who sometimes speaks my mind. But, always be careful not to hurt others' feelings as I don't wanna regret my action later on.

5. I am not rich. My parents? Maybe. I only make RM2000++ a month (still P1T1 occay, but soon going for P1T2). I spend my own money. Looking at my spending habits, people may see that I have extra money compared to my peers simply because I don't own a car yet and I am still living with my parents. I only pay for the fuel and sometimes use my money to buy groceries. 

6. I don't have a boyfriend for now. Hoping that my Mr. Right would appear soon. ;-P My Destiny. Time passes and I am not getting any younger...hikhik...

7. I don't socialize much simply because I am afraid to mingle with those cool people coz I think I am the awkward type of person who always keep to herself. Plus, I have not find the right group of friends to do so. At least not until recently...=)) - PTD BATCH 1/2010

8. First thing that attracts me to a guy is his eyes I think (something like Ryan Reynolds eyes). 
As time passed, I came to notice that all the men I ever admired during school time have the same characteristic of eyes.

9. I don't know how to cook....(+_+)....I can cook, but it is just not my passion.....yet.

10. My split personality can be seen whilst I am driving..... I drive fast.....

No comments:

Post a Comment