Friday, April 22, 2011

Emotions

Just finished watching 'The Last Song' & 'Tangled' before I continued with ironing my attire for tomorrow. One at a time...

The Last Song - quite a great movie. Of course it would as it was adapted from one of the novel from one of my favorite author - Nicholas Sparks. The same author who wrote 'A Walk To Remember', 'The Notebook', 'Message In The Bottle', 'Dear John' and....you got the picture. What I am trying to say is....it is good enough coz it manage to touch my heart.... OK. I did cry towards the end. So what? That is when the plot gets real. The part when the children finally know that their father is suffering from cancer and have only little time left before leaving the world for good. The part when a child is courageous enough to accompany his sick father till his last breath and to help him complete the song he had been working on. The most important last song that was actually meant for her.

Emotional, am I? Yeah, I do realize that every now and then. Mostly when it involve sadness, mad, annoyed, and others along those line... It can be obvious as you can usually see the expression across my face. Not so much on the positive emotions though.

I think I am good in expressing all my feelings on papers....or in this case, on blog.  In real life, face-to-face....not that much. The negative emotions-YES. The positive emotions-NO. I become stiff when people compliments me. I don't know how to react. Not good in dealing with appraisal. I prefer to be in the dark I guess....being the sidekick.

*getting really sleepy now...* - need to finish this quick.


Tangled - nicely done. A great animation based on Rapunzel fairytale with a slight twist. Very fun to watch. Cute characters. With those big and round green eyes. Laughing all the way. Totally enjoyed this. A must watch movie.

OK. Feeling drowsy now. Can't focus anymore. My eyelids are getting heavier by the minute. Plus, with the crying therapy earlier, really not helping this condition. Seriously need to stop. Any adjustment I will just do it tomorrow if I have the time. Or else, just let it be..... ZZZZzzzzzzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment