Saturday, April 23, 2011

BBQ@Pullman Putrajaya Lakeside

Hanging out with PTD friends today. We are having BBQ at the Pullman Lakeside.

1715hr - Depart from home. Have a quick stop at 7-11 to buy ice cubes. Got no idea how to get to Pullman Lakeside. I think I'll depend on the maps application on my phone. It turn out to be a bad decision. I miss 2 exits n have to make a turn. When I finally reach the destination, it turns out that the gps directs me Lembah Tasek residential instead. Stupid map! I got lost for about 1/2 hour. Totally wasting my time.

1820hr - Finally!!! Yeay!!! Found them. Nice view. Almost feels like we are at the beach. With the white sands n the lake..... =)


1915hr- My stomach is already full after 3 rounds of cocktails and several crab sticks. Couldn't bring myself to eat the lambs and chickens. I am currently alone, sitting on the sand near the water enjoying the view and the late evening breeze. The rest are catching up sharing stories after quite a long time of being apart. The last time we met was during our sports event at Taman Cabaran. And that is a month ago.

Ok, Maghrib Azan is on. Better go for Maghrib prayer first. Will continue later.

2100hr - Another 3 rounds of cocktails n several ghost stories.


2100hr - Tomorrow is Alan's birthday. So, the guys decided to pull a prank on him. Baji, Peako n John pick Alan up n throw him in the water. He was so mad that he decides to chase them with the marinating sauce. Unfortunately for Pingu, Alan accidentally pour the sauce on his head thinking that he too was involve with the prank. Pity him....hehe...

2115hr - It is getting late and there is still lots of leftovers. There is this group of kids bringing guitar keep walking past our port. We finally ask them to help themselves with the plenty of foods left so that it wouldn't be put to waste.

2200hr - Time to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment