Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another plain Saturday morning


Right now, I am sitting here alone at a gazebo near the lake, wanting to read 'The Last Song'. BTW, I am currently at Taman Tasik Permaisuri. Just had my breakfast at KFC Stadium Bola Sepak Cheras. Have an issue back home. Just need to get away from it for a while. Can't be here long though coz my sis needs to use the car this afternoon.

It is raining here. Not that heavy. I can see several people here and there jogging in pairs/ groups. I think there is something going on today at the stadium. I can see Astro truck earlier in front of the stadium. Not quite sure what it is. Don't bother to check.

Owh, how cool and calming it is sitting near the lake in this drizzle. With the gentle breeze, I listen to the sound of the fountain at the middle of the lake. Watching the green scenery of fresh, beautiful trees, I can hear the birds chirping around me. Very soothing. Listening to the different kind of chirps is like a music to my ears. The kind of music, the last song I would wanna hear when I am dealing with emotion like this.

Well, I think I'm gonna continue reading my novel. Tata 4 now.

No comments:

Post a Comment