Sunday, January 8, 2012

He Got Me (+_+)

Been gotcha-ed today. By none other than Mr. Kaisan. Grrr... Geram betul. Dah la mamat nih mmg susah nak kenakan dia. Ini taiko aaa... If you cuba nak kenakan dia, end up you yang akan kena balik. Kaw-kaw punya. Here's how it happened(only some of the part that I can remember):

Mr.Chong: Hello, this is Mr.Chong from KIA Services. Can I speak to Miss Ruzanna?
Me: Saya.
Mr.Chong: This is regarding your 1st service(just did last week).Ini aaa... I tengah tengok your service record, apa service diorang buat? Ada tukar gearbox oil tak? Sebab I tengok aaa...dia tukar engine oil saja. Sepatutnya 1000km service kena tukar itu gearbox oil. Kalau tak boleh terbakar woo...
Me: Lemme check.
Mr.Chong: You ada simpan resit lagi ka?
Me: Ada2. Wait aa. (owh God, my bro took the car)
Mr.Chong: You ingat tak berapa amaun you bayar?
Me: Dalam RM230
Mr.Chong: Aiyaa...for 1000km service should be around 300++. Can you bring the car in now? Since this is our mistake, I will make the change FOC. Mana service center dekat dengan rumah you?
Me: The Chan Sow Lin one.
Mr.Chong: Aiyaa...itu center suda close for CNY. Can you bring it to Pandan Indah.
Me: I can't right now coz my brother took the car.
Mr.Chong: Owh, this is dangerous. You have to ask your brother to park the car immediately. I'm afraid the gearbox will get burn as the oil might drain already. You must bring the car to Pandan Indah now now. Faster faster. Ini, we already have one case. The customer sued us and we have to replace a new car for him. Banyak rugi woo...(pitied him)Just mention my name Mr.Chong to Mr.Kaisan.
Me: Huh? ---barely hear that name clearly
Mr.Chong: See Mr.Kaisan...
Me: SIOT!!!! chett...
Mr.Chong: HAHAHA... ni Kaisan la...

And that is the story of how he got me good... Dang!

No comments:

Post a Comment