Friday, January 27, 2012

...............................?

If only you can see my face right now.

The expression would show that I am having a deep thought.

Of what? I don't know. It's a blurry deep thought. Too tangled up. Can't find the beginning, don't know where it ends. ( =_= )"??

Did I do wrong? What did I do wrong? How to be sure that I never did wrong? How to clear things up? How to clarify a problem/ something that don't even exist? At least I am not sure if it even exist. ( =_= )"??

Is it best to just stay away from it? Well, that won't solve the problem right? It can only help to keep my mind away from it for a while.

Should I just ask if the problem even exist? What would the reaction be? What will happen next?

AWKWARD?? - something I would prefer to avoid

What should I do? ( +_+ )??

No comments:

Post a Comment