Sunday, October 9, 2011

K.A.R.A.O.K.E & M.E

Occay..... Semalam tak jadi pergi tengok teater muzikal The Secret Life of Nora. Tiket habis. We ended up going to The Mines.

Our original plan was to watch the movie. But then, we switched to karaoke session. We had our dinner at Kenny Rogers beforehand.

Therefore, I can now proudly call myself..... The Karaoke Buddy. ^__^

All thanx to my vocal trainers - Dian, Shawn, Teja, Abe Juras, Adeep, Alan, Abam Kaisan, Comot, Peak O & Yusro.

Kalau selama ni I segan2 nak nyanyi depan they all... Sekarang tak lagi... Hikhik... Memandangkan masih beginner, khidmat backup singer sentiasa diperlukan. >_< Thank god ada Shawn *The Voice* & Teja *The Reflection*.... hikhik

Song choices..... A MUST HAVE - Hijau by Zainal Abidin. Others mostly from the latest hits. Favs - Lady Antebellum 'Need You Now', BSB 'Shape of My Heart', Britney Spears 'Everytime', Christina Perri 'Jar of Hearts', The Band Perry 'If I Die Young & all the latest songs by Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, etc. But unfortunately, most of the latest songs are not available yet. So, I would end up doing a sing-along to the main singer. Or I would rather say screaming-along. ;-P

That is all about karaoke and me. About teater Nora? Baru pergi tengok petang tadi. OK la. Banyak scene kelakar. Tapi, in da middle tadi, ada rasa mengantuk sikit. Tak tau kenapa. Either penat or bosan sikit. =)

Nowa~ Nowa~ Nowa~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment