Thursday, October 20, 2011

Emotions....

Mixed feelings....

Relief, because LP & JKSH is already settled for this week
Happy, because my boss wouldn't be bothering me for the time being. At least not until next LP session
Tired, for coming home late at night for these past few days, helping pre- an post- LP
Annoyed, of being accused of being unhelpful when I don't even have enough time to do my own work, but still have to help others. Running here and there. Cracking my head till late at night.
Sad, of how selfish SOME people can be, only thinking of themselves and don't bother about other people.
Angry, for the fact that I was being instructed to help others, but when it comes to their turn, nobody showed up to help me when needed because SOME OF THEM SIMPLY DON'T CARE.

As time passed, it makes me think:

Why do I always bother?
Why should I care?
Why can't I be selfish?
Why.........( never ending )

I guess, the solution is to be ignorance for once. Give them a cold shoulder. Stop being so helpful. Because the end result can actually be stressful. ;-(

No comments:

Post a Comment