Monday, February 28, 2011

BLACK SWAN

A promise is a promise. Went for a 7 hours ladies day out@Sunway Piramid with my sis - Aina & my 3 cousins - Kak Chak, Kak Ngah n Kak Chik. Mind you they are all younger than me. Fortunately, my other 2 sisters were not around to join us. Hehe....otherwise we would have to use 2 cars. =P

From the parking lot, we entered through the Asian Avenue and I immediately found a handbag that coincidentally match my outfit, bought it and started using it there and then. =P We had our lunch at Sushi King. We took just wuteva that is on display. I didn't forget to order my Ebi Tenpura. =P We ate quite a lot, especially Kak Chak who managed to have a second round before getting off. =P

We went to the cinema n bought 5 tickets to watch Black Swan. Mind you that Kak Chik is underage and that show is for 18 yrs n above. Hehe.....we got away with it anyway. But, I totally regretted it afterward. Too much explicit scene for underage. How irresponsible of me though she looked away through the scene, even the rest of us did....huhu....(+__+)


The storyline is quite interesting though (minus the explicit part). About the determination of a girl who wants to achieve her dreams. Plus, having 2 future doctors around - Aina n Kak Chak, I get to know the terms OCD - Obsessive Compulsive Disorder n others that I don't remember....hehe....that seems like what Nina Sayers (played by Natalie Portman) is experiencing in the movie. Getting too obsess with being perfect in things she do, she slowly loses her mind and started to hallucinates all the way to her death. Quite tragic though, the way her life ended. Just like the White Swan.

We went for a stroll afterward & I manage to get a cute phone case with Paul Frank on it.
Cute huh~~ hehe....

P/s: Can't wait to do it again next time. We'll wait for Dira n Syaz. Maybe during their 4 months semester break.

No comments:

Post a Comment