Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Raya Day 3

Currently in Besut. We only went to one house today, for an engagement ceremony. Then, we went straight back home. It is scorching hot here. Like extremely hot. I can even feel the heat inside the house. Changed my clothes twice.

Since there was nothing else better to do, I called out to my cousins to hang out at the 'library'. A special place above the garage, built to store all of my aunt's books.

It is cooler up there. With fresh air and great scenery. I did took some pictures. Unfortunately, I couldn't put it here as I am currently using my phone and am not able to upload it directly. Will do it some times later.

*Updates:  


Feeling bored during the night, my cousin Alya & I went out to buy some drinks and junk foods. Hahaha.... We also manage to get vanilla ice-cream and carbonated drinks to make floats. At least, that was fun. Having floats while watching movies on TV.

Hurmmm....what else can I do now? SLEEP. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment