Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wut time is it?

My closet is full!! About to overload if I may say. (~_~)'' With use and unused clothes. I can still wear most of it. But for some, I just don't. I stopped wearing them some times ago.

Why?

For some, just plain uncomfortable. And for the rest....maybe I just have too much that I don't need it. Besides the fact that I keep repeating on wearing the same clothes at home. (^_^)

So, wut time is it again?

It's time for a bigger closet space or should I say, SPRING CLEANING!!!! (~_~)''

I'd rather go with the second option. Get rid of some, and add some more later. (>__<)

Hence it is called 'spring' cleaning, maybe I should do it later. During spring time. (^_^)

I have to work tomorrow and the day after, we will go for a family holiday to Hatyai.

Spring cleaning will have to wait. (>__<)

No comments:

Post a Comment