Friday, June 24, 2011

Lagi2 Stress..... (^__^)

Stressed out....tired actually. The reason? Doing procurement through online system. Shouldn't it supposedly be helpful???? Making works easier? Arghhhh!!!!! HELP~~~

Had been several times already. Keep bringing tears in my eyes. It is stressful when what we are doing is not going as planned. Almost gave up every time. But, the truth is I don't want to. Why? Coz I love my job. With all my heart. I just need it to be less challenging. Less problem. Less headache to me. But then I guess, where is the thrill when there is no obstacles? Hurm.... quite true.

So, what should I do?

Just stay put and keep doing what I do best. Every experience is a teacher. Maybe one day I'll be grateful enough to have this experience.

Bla...bla...bla... THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment